Could you help us to use Digital resources to promote Girlguiding London and South East England (LaSER)?
We’re on the lookout for a Lead Volunteer for Digital to help us to expand the support we offer our volunteers and deliver perception changing content.
You’ll be part of our established Marketing &Communications Lead Volunteer team working on some exciting projects. In the past, Lead Volunteers have helped us to create social media campaigns for Use Your Voice 2016 and LaSERIO.
The role involves:
- Use of digital communication tools to promote Girlguiding LaSER and Girlguiding events generally
- Act as a focal point for Digital matters to County Marketing and Communications advisers
- Assist with social media asset design
- Help will communication plans for events
- Develop best practice guidelines
This role is perfect for someone looking for a challenge and grows your skills in digital communications, all whilst being fully supported by the staff in Region office.
Register your interest by sending your name, membership number and a few lines about why you’re interested in the role email@example.com