Update 16/07/2020: We are thrilled to be re-opening our region campsites for day visits by Girlguiding leaders & their units, adult members of guiding and their immediate families & Trefoil members. From Saturday 25 July until further notice. Please find more information below.
Family & adult groups - If you plan to attend as a family or adult group, please follow government health and safety advice.
Attend with up to 15 Girlguiding members including leaders:
- Spend the day together outdoors as a unit
- Day visit plus one activity from: crazy golf, trampolines, pedal karts (minimum 6 participants maximum 15 participants)
- Day visit plus one activity from: climbing; archery, Body Zorb, bushcraft (minimum 6 participants maximum 10 participants)
- Badge Skills ½ Days
- UMA’s and Skills builders please contact us for details.
Attend with adult members of Girlguiding and their families:
- Spend the day together outdoors as a family
- Visit us and choose one activity from: crazy golf, trampolines, pedal karts. (minimum 4 participants)
- Visit us and choose one activity from: climbing, archery, Body Zorb; bushcraft (minimum 4 and maximum 10 participants)
For more information or to register interest in visiting Chigwell Row, please complete this form and a member of our team will get back to you. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to see you soon.
Find us at 141 Lambourne Road, Chigwell Row, Essex, IG7 6EN.
Contact us using the form further down the page or email us on email@example.com.
Call us on 0208 500 2450.
Plan your visit
We host a variety of events throughout the year, offering young people the chance to experience our on-site activities and try something new!
Explore our indoor and outdoor accommodation options to find the perfect base for your visit.
Find out about our huge list of on-site activities, and explore what's on offer in the local area!
Whether you're a member of Girlguiding or Scouts or from a school or other youth group, find out what it costs to visit.
Our risk assessments are living documents. They’re regularly revised and updated to adapt to new legislation and new guidelines. You can download them below.
Want to help us keep giving great experiences? Volunteer with us!
Ready to visit?
Download a booking form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via the form below.