This is Girlguiding's own first aid course. It will train you to provide first aid to members in emergencies. It will be delivered online via Zoom in three parts:
Tuesday 11 January 7.30-9:30 pm
Tuesday 18 January 7.30-9:30 pm
Tuesday 25 January 7.30-9:30 pm
What will I learn?
- Gain simple life-saving first aid skills that are relevant to your role.
- Develop the confidence and skills required to cope with emergency and first aid situations.
- Understand how to manage these emergencies.
In addition to attending this online live session, to complete the qualification you will need to:
- Meet a trainer in-person to demonstrate the practical elements - arranged locally by your county when restrictions permit
- Complete the 1st Response e-learning before or after this session
As this is a new course for online delivery, timings may vary slightly.