1st Response Evening Course
This 1st Response course will be delivered online via Zoom, over two evenings:
Part 1: Wednesday 10th February 7.00 - 9.30pm
Part 2: Wednesday 17th February 7.00 - 9.30pm
What will I learn?
- Gain simple life-saving first aid skills that are relevant to your role.
- Develop the confidence and skills required to cope with emergency and first aid situations.
- Understand how to manage these emergencies.
In addition to attending this online live session, to complete the qualification you will need to:
- Meet a trainer in-person to demonstrate the practical elements - arranged locally by your county when restrictions permit
- Complete the 1st Response e-learning before or after this session
As this is a new course for online delivery, timings may vary slightly.