This training course will provide you with the information needed to be a DofE Leader and run DofE programmes with a unit. It will also show you how to use eDofE - the online platform where progress is tracked and recorded. It will put the learning from DofE e-induction into context in a practical way. It is suitable for new DofE Leaders as well as existing Leaders who are not confident and wish to improve their knowledge.
What will you cover during the course?
- The mission and guiding principles of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award.
- Understanding DofE levels, sections, timescales and the development of DofE programmes.
- The DofE structure and how it supports you.
- The key roles of DofE Leaders.
- How to ensure that the programme is based around the needs of the young people.
- Information on the range of resources available to help you.
- Good practice in the delivery of DofE programmes.
Prior to attending this course, all delegates must have completed the online e-induction module and provide your letter of completion prior to attending the course. This is available free at www.edofe.org/elearning
We will continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19 and will update participants accordingly should the course be postponed. For further information regarding the event, please contact Katie Sturgess at the region office: email@example.com.