Online 1st Response Course
This 1st Response training session will be delivered online via Zoom.
Tuesday 8th and Tuesday 15th June 7.00-9.30pm
What will I learn?
- Gain simple life-saving first aid skills that are relevant to your role.
- Develop the confidence and skills required to cope with emergency and first aid situations.
- Understand how to manage these emergencies.
Once you have completed this online training your County will be notified and your training will be added on GO as 'started'. In addition to attending this online live session, to complete the qualification you will need to:
- Meet a trainer in-person to demonstrate the practical elements - arranged locally by your county when restrictions permit
- Complete the 1st Response e-learning before or after this session
As this is a new course for online delivery, timings may vary slightly.