“There weren’t many women in engineering when I was at university so I am very interested in women in STEM and the role of women in business. I’ve been a lifelong advocate of gender diversity.”— Kathleen Murray
Facts about me
- Has been volunteering with Girlguiding in London and Oxford since 2013.
- Started a women’s network at an engineering firm.
- Volunteered extensively with women’s organisations in the US and UK including one of the largest women’s shelters for domestic violence in the US.
- Organises leadership events for a senior women’s network.
- Working on a Masters in Mindfulness-Based Approaches that supports wellbeing at school and in the workplace.Tweet me