This workshop is possible due to funding received by The Hive from Grow Wild’s Youth Project fund. Grow Wild supports projects designed to showcase the beauty and promote the exploration of native UK wildflowers and fungi.
The Hive is going to do just that while helping members master some awesome photography and editing skills. The day will include:
- A photography workshop covering techniques, tips and tricks to turn photos from good to great.
- A presentation on UK wildflowers and fungi, what they do for us and why they’re so important to protect.
- Time to explore Kew Gardens, making the most of the plant life on offer from all around the world and getting some great photos!
- A yummy lunch.
- An editing workshop to make your photos stand out even more.
- A chance to choose your favourite pictures, edit them and get them printed to form a personal gallery of the day to take home.
- Time to explore our Buzzing about Wildflowers gallery, share what you've learned and earn a Girlguiding LasER Growing Up Wild Conservation Paw Print!