The event will run from 10.00am – 2.30pm and will include a variety of sessions aimed at providing ideas for growing adult membership, with a focus on diversity and inclusion. The event will be delivered via Zoom, with breaks built in.
The event will build on the Growth and Retention sessions at the previous Toolkit events and those attending are asked to have either attended one of those sessions or to have viewed the session online – a link will be sent when you register.
Participants will be able to log on to Zoom from 9.50am for a 10.00am start. Sessions will include:
- Overview of Girlguiding’s national growth strategy by LV for Growth, Retention and Collaboration
- Overview of Girlguiding’s diversity and inclusion agenda by LV for Diversity, Inclusion and Reach
- Understanding the growth context in our Region
- Embedding Diversity and Inclusion in Recruitment
- Understanding and analysing our new mission field
- Thinking laterally around recruiting adults to different roles
- Members of the M&C team on how their specialisms can be used for growth and retention
- Action planning