Get stuck into some easyfundraising top tips! There are so many ways your unit can take control of your own fundraising, from downloading the easyfundraising mobile app which allows you to keep track of your donations, to sending out pre-written email content to help you spread the easyfundraising word. Take a look:
- Give a quick demo. Show your supporters how easyfundraising works by sharing the ‘How it Works’ video. It’s only 60 seconds long!
- Don’t forget to use easyfundraising to buy your own supplies too. With retailers like Amazon, Hobbycraft, Wilko's & The Works, it's a great way to boost your funds.
- Keep forgetting? Tell parents and volunteers to use the Donation Reminder on their laptop. With this clever tool you'll never miss a donation.
- New starters. Include a flyer and the details of your unit’s page in your new starter pack for any new girls & volunteers joining your unit.
- There's a free app, too! If your supporters prefer to shop on their mobiles, tell them about the easyfundraising app and get rid of those retailer apps!
- Any business owners? Ask if your parents or volunteers are able to use easyfundraising for their own business purchases. Check out the Business Purchases section.
- If you're a Ranger unit, consider asking them to take over the promotion of easyfundraising and watch your funds grow. It's the ultimate time saver!
We remind each new parent that we’re using easyfundraising and tell them how great it is, we also remind them each new term and update them on how much we’ve raised so far.