Welcome to your May blogging memo.
Over the last weeks we know that units across the region have adapted how they run meetings and share activities. We also know that our members are looking for help and advice on how volunteers are doing this, and what activities have been working well. If you've got some advice - we want to hear from you! Let us know how you're helping to #CarryonGuiding while we can't meet in person.
What have we been blogging about?
Since our last memo we've had some great blogs posted.
- We've got a new blog series from Helen taking you through a journey of online guiding called 'Blogs for the Foreseeable'
- The Hive has pulled together some entertaining ways to chill out online which you can enjoy from your sofa
- Corinne from The Hive has written some 'little lockdown ideas'
- The Hive has written about their May badge of the month: FareShare
- Maya tells us about Chatham South district's amazing efforts to create PPE for keyworkers
- Anne has created a list full of suggestions of games that girls can play indoors
- The leaders of 1st Hassocks Brownies are sending out a weekly newsletter to stay in touch - read all about it!
- Sophie tells us all about the adventures of Rainbow Puppy and Brownie Bear, and how her unit has adapted by using online technology
You can read these blog posts on the news page on the Girlguiding LaSER website, along with recent copies of Raspberry Ripple and previous Blogging Memos. You can also find links to the latest Coronavirus / COVID-19 advice.