Welcome to your September blogging memo. We hope you all had a great summer!
We know Guiding might not be back to normal for a while, but that hasn't stopped us #CarryonGuiding! Let us know how you're doing so by emailing email@example.com.
What have we been blogging about?
Since our last memo we've had some great blogs posted.
- Abbie Hurcombe has started a new blog series around mental health
- We have two new blogs from The Hive as part of their Book Corner
- Jenny Sutherland from 3rd Three Bridges Brownies has written about their unicorn challenge virtual sleepover!
- The Hive have written about Zura Karuhimbe, their woman of the month
- A new blog series from The Hive launched in August - Hidden Histories.
- Ayushi Bhat wrote about the Hindu festival, Raksha Bandhan
- And Yvonne Scott wrote about 24th Ilford Brownies' virtual evening with Microsoft
You can read these blog posts the news page on the Girlguiding LaSER website, along with recent copies of Raspberry Ripple and previous Blogging Memos. You can also find links to the latest Coronavirus / Covid-19 advice.
Want to blog but not sure where to start? We've got just the thing. We've created some handy hints and tips for how to write a blog for the website, with some links to previous blogs that have been popular with readers. You can access this on the Resources section of the LaSER website.
We really want to make this the year we share your stories - no matter how big or small. We know that reading about Guiding activities encourages girls and young women to sign up, and volunteers to offer their time, so let us know what you've been up to and help us to let everyone know about the fantastic opportunities available.
Know someone else who wants to receive this memo? Just let us know and we can add them to the list.